auto-wah LADSPA plugin
This LADSPA plugin is the combination of a 'wah' pedal and
a simple envelope follower.
- Freq: the resonance frequency of wah filter.
This would normally be controlled using a
- Mix: crossfades between dry and wet signal, the
first is the original input signal and the latter
is the pure output of the resonant filter amplified
by 18 dB.
The three remaining parameters control the envelope
follower. This produces a control signal that is
added to the 'Freq' setting.
- Drive: input gain to the envelope follower (so
this gain is not in the signal path).
- Decay: controls the decay time of the envelope.
- Range: controls how much the envelope is allowed
to modify the basic frequency.
Generated by Doxygen 1.6.0 Back to index